Our Fit Process
VIDEO GAIT ANALYSIS
Getting you in the right shoe to enable you to remain injury free to pursue your fitness oriented aspirations…
- Step 1: First and foremost, we want you to feel comfortable, so we will greet you with a hello and explain what we are about to do.
- Step 2: We want to know everything we can about your running/walking so we can make the best decision in fitting you. We inquire about injuries, your training regimen, goals, and if you have any special needs.
- Step 3: We then measure your foot to determine the correct size shoe you need.
- Step 4: We’ll observe your gait as you walk. (This may change when you start to run, but we choose a shoe based on what we observe when you walk. Later steps determine if the shoe needs to be changed.) We then do a standing knee bend test to check your alignment.
- Step 5: We bring out shoes based on what we saw when we watched you walk.
- Step 6: We will observe you running/walking a short distance on the treadmill. We use a camera to film so we can observe your gait in slow motion to make sure the shoes are supporting you properly.
- Step 7: This is the decision step. You get to choose which shoe feels best on your feet.
- Step 8: Now that you have made decision we can help you with any other running related needs and talk about what you need to do to get the best results!